From: Sebastian Werner <discussion@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernel with Win4Lin and modern VM
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 18:10:28
1 Michael Kohl schrieb:
2 > On Sat, 31 May 2003 17:23:19 +0200
3 > Sebastian Werner <discussion@××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
6 >>i'am searching for a kernel which support win4lin and some vm
7 >>optimizations.
10 > Try your luck in one of these threads on the forums:
11 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=24634
12 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=37557
13
14 thank you... I already had looked in the forums but nothing found. This
15 urls don't really help me much more... only descriptions of kernels in
16 sys-kernels... I have looked throgh my local portage directory and also
17 have nothing found what match my needs.
20 > Michael
21 >
22 > P.S. Hoping not to sound rude, but I think this question would be more
23 > appropriate on -user.
24
25 This is my reason to post this request to the dev-list :)
26
27 Sebastian
35 Sebastian Werner
36 Karlsruhe