From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: extending project xml to have stuff that the project is working on and collect them as Gentoo current goals
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:50:07
1 On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 23:34 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > As the recent thread showed there is a lot going on in Gentoo land
3 > although it doesn't always seem so. I propose we extend project xml to
4 > describe current stuff going on in the project in question and their
5 > estimated completion date.
6
7 > Then we require this file to be updated
8 > monthly. What do you think?
9
10 I'd rather not put this stipulation into place.
11
12 Unless you are proposing that planet.gentoo.org die. Which I don't think
13 you are doing..
16 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
17 Gentoo Linux
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list