From: Lionel Bouton <lionel-dev@××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:10:24
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote the following on 04.03.2007 21:26 :
2 > On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:14:14 -0700 "Daniel Robbins"
3 > <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> It was helpful to have some things confirmed by people other than
6 >> Ciaran.
9 > So now you're calling me a liar too? [...]
13 I followed this "discussion" for what seems ages now. I'm not a dev,
14 just a user a little sad with the mood on gentoo-dev so feel free to
15 ignore me...
16 Ciaran, you're obviously talented and don't mean harm but seriously you
17 should calm down.
18
19 Trust is something you build. If I'm not mistaken, Daniel didn't have
20 time to build trust in you yet. Checking with others what you say is a
21 way to build (or not) trust in you so you shouldn't take offense.
22
23 Something people should read more often (and Ciaran is not the only one
24 that can benefit from it, most of passionate people tend to drown
25 themselves into flamewars, human nature I guess):
26 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt
27
28 My 2 cents,
29