From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: tcsh vs. csh, removal of the latter
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:52:35
1 On 25-01-2006 16:19:54 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 25 January 2006 15:47, Stuart Herbert wrote:
3 > > The csh package currently has a maintainer who is an active Gentoo
4 > > developer; have you spoken to taviso first to find out whether he
5 > > wants to remove csh from the tree?
6 >
7 > last we talked with taviso he had no problem punting csh
8
9 I probably should have said that there is a bug that is triggering this
10 problem, and that taviso indeed was "happy" to remove it from his
11 maintenance list, hence the perhaps drastically sounding solution for a
12 seemingly small problem.
13
14 Sorry about that.
18 Fabian Groffen