From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ia64@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Itanium (IA64) port: call for help
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 18:39:44
1 > On 27 Jan 2022, at 18:22, Sam James <sam@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > TL;DR: We really need help! There aren't many developers in Gentoo
6 > Currently interested in working on Itanium. Come hang around in #gentoo-ia64
7 > on libera.chat (IRC) if you're interested in helping.
8 > [snip]
9 > (This is a good time to note that friends and users of "alternative
10 > hardware" are welcome to join e.g. #gentoo-ia64, #gentoo-alpha,
11 > #gentoo-arm, #gentoo-hppa, #gentoo-sparc, and #gentoo-embedded too!)
12
13 I'm sorry, I forgot the inimitable #gentoo-powerpc too :)
14
15 Best,
16 sam