From: Chris <chris.gethings@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Thanks
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 00:23:49
1 yep, just wanted to send an email and say i think your operating system is
2 the best one i've used. Just the way it's laid out, i think it's the best
3 i've seen for new linux users, to expirenced ones. I went from SuSE to
4 gentoo, and before suse a lot of the other distros. I left SuSE and tried
5 gentoo strictly for the purpose SuSE doesn't offer free iso images, and well,
6 heh, gentoo did. Most all of the other distros did, but i've tried them all,
7 and they're all fairly similiar. boring... so sorry im poor, but thanks
8 anyways! maybe i'll devote some time into devel sometime :)
9 It's definatly getting my word of mouth.
10 Chris.