From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] bootstrap-cascade.sh fails
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:50:38
1 Hi,
2
3 using bootstrap-cascade.sh fails for me, since the stage1-tarball i'm
4 using comes with linux-headers (2.4.x) and bootstrap-cascade.sh tries to
5 install linux26-headers which are blocked by linux-headers :-(
6
7 So what's the deal here? I think bootstrap-casecade.sh should be
8 prepared for such situations.
9
10 On the other hand, what if a user want's to install a linux-2.4 based
11 system. The only difference would be, to install linux-headers instead
12 of linux26-headers. bootstrap.sh should perhaps have a
13 command-line-paramter for that, shouldn't it?
14
15 Thx
16 Sven
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list