From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Renewed security risk uhm Dev
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:29:59
1 Danny van Dyk posted <200604042227.15196.kugelfang@g.o>, excerpted
2 below, on Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:27:15 +0200:
3
4 > Stefan Cornelius, one of the Operation Lead Developers of the Gentoo
5 > Security Project has passed all necessary quizzes to fiddle with the
6 > tree.
7
8 Yikes, I don't usually like announcements that include
9
10 "has passed a..."!
11
12 Gave me pause for a moment, there!
13
14 Welcome! (From a non-dev, just enthused there's someone else to be
15 developing packages for me to play with... and that you have /not/ "passed
16 away", as I first read! =8^)
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
22 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list