From: "Christer Söderlund" <christer@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Portsentry update
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:48:42
1 Hi,
2 You probably know this already, I tell you anyway =):
3
4 When you install portsentry everything works alright.. but once you've done
5 that and want to start portsentry it says it cannot find its configuration
6 files.
7
8 I'm not only talking about the "portsentry.conf" file, you also need to
9 manually change a path in the header file:
10 portsentry_config.h
11
12 The line reads:
13 #define CONFIG_FILE "/usr/local/psionic/portsentry/portsentry.conf"
14
15 Which of-course makes the portsentry binary unable to find its's config
16 files; as the ebuild directs it towards /etc/portsentry
17
18 Regards,
19 Christer Söderlund