From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Moderator ruleset for gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:37:58
1 Hello,
2
3 On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Nils Freydank <holgersson@××××××.de> wrote:
4 > Hello everyone,
5 >
6 > with regards to the current mailing list (ML) split discussion, and one
7 > specific message deep down there by mgorny asked for someone providing
8 > moderator rules, I would like to propose the following ruleset for gentoo-dev
9 >
10 > Right now the situation escalated in a way that forces to actually do
11 > something and I hope we can recreate an atmosphere where technical
12 > improvements can happen.
15 To me, at least, this isn't self-evident. What specific actions make
16 you think an immediate response is necessary?
17
18 self-evident
19 adj. Evident to one’s self and to nobody else.
20
21 Cheers,
22 R0b0t1