From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:46:05
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > If it's later on, there won't be lots
3 > of holes that we know are there that he can use as some kind of twisted
4 > proof that PMS sucks.
5
6 zOMG Cabal conspiracy!!1oneone!
7
8 So, who'se conspiring against you now? Devrel? The Council? Oh...*Brian*
9 this time. Or just anyone whom you've never liked or has disagreed with
10 you about anything?
11
12 Oh wait, I bet you think we're supposed to take your cries of conspiring
13 and derailing *seriously*.
14
15 Bottom line is you're not going to prevent him from having a say in the
16 matter, anymore than someone could prevent you from having a say in PMS.
17
18 Stop being so dramatic. "OMG he only wants to attack me and my pet
19 project! And here's reason foo that --uh, several others just poked
20 holes in-- but oh well!" That's all in *your* head. The rest of us note
21 with mild bemusement that you've yet to provide any kind of backup for
22 your wild "he said she said" tirades, though if you do want to show some
23 evidence, kindly do so off-list. Keep your spewing on-topic: technical
24 issues, not on your personal issues.