From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New PDA Guide
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:03:36
1 > I just wanted to inform you all of a new guide from the doc team. This
2 > guide focuses on PDAs under Gentoo Linux. You can check it out here:
3 > <http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-pda.xml>
4 >
5 > My goal is to migrate this information out of the desktop guide, and this
6 > guide fills the bill.
7 >
8 > Please comment, add fixes, etc. As soon as this doc looks good, I am going
9 > to officially publish it on the site, and remove the information from the
10 > desktop guide.
11
12 Looks nice. I assume you're planning on making to mention more than
13 just the Handspring? Ah, I just found the serial stuff, which looks a
14 bit like it's just been grafted in (which, I suspect, is the case).
15 Code listing 1.3 is too wide for comfortable reading/printing; perhaps
16 we need a <tinyfont></tinyfont> tag for these problems (or a better
17 idea--really a better idea would be much nicer). In any event,
18 wonderful start!
19
20 -g2boojum-