From: Eric Brown <ebrown@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Adding support to metadata.xml to mark longdescriptions as outdated
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:23:35
1 I think someone in the documentation herd (Xavier Neys?) has a system for this in place for regular documents, but it's probably not used for metadata files yet.
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: Petteri Räty [mailto:betelgeuse@g.o]
5 Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:59 PM
6 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
7 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Adding support to metadata.xml to mark longdescriptions as outdated
8
9 I thought that when I am bored I might translate the longdescriptions in
10 metadata.xml files to Finnish. While thinking about it the following
11 problem came to mind: When the English descriptions are updated there is
12 no way currently to mark the other translations as outdated. I think it
13 would be create to have a modified attribute or make an other solution
14 that would make it easy to find outdated descriptions in the tree. The
15 modification of the date could easily be integrated to for example repoman.
16
17 Regards,
18 Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list