From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtual/libintl and virtual/iconv
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 23:02:51
1 On Saturday 07 May 2005 00:49, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Personally I'd prefer that you waited for the virtuals GLEP.
3 Well it's not exactly something sooo urgent.. as we are working out of main
4 tree we can just say users "install libiconv and gettext if you want to
5 compile XXX". But to get the more of our overlay into main tree, I'd like to
6 have at least the main packages fixed soon. What is the expected timeframe
7 for that GLEP?
8
9 > Anyway, whatever you decide upon,
10 > let me know so that I can get it in The Doc...
11 How can you get it in something which doesn't exists? :)
12 * still tricked by Jedis' powers.... *
15 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
16 Gentoo Developer (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64)
17
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/