From: Chema Alonso <nimiux@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default hash algorithm for Manifest signing
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 12:52:55
1 On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 05:32:22PM +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 ...
5 >
6 > However, I remember that there used to be some problems with SHA256
7 > and DSA keys. Before we add "--digest-algo SHA256" to the default
8 > PORTAGE_GPG_SIGNING_COMMAND in make.globals, I'd like to ask for
9 > feedback if it works without problems. So, could some volunteers
10 > please add the following line to their make.conf:
11 >
12 ...
15 Just committed some stuff with the proposed line in my make.conf.
16 Everything fine here.
17
18 Regards.