From: Zaheer Merali <zaheermerali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GUADEC 2005?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:17:59
1 On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:43:25 +0100, Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 21:04 +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > Is anyone planning to head out to GUADEC this year? (May 29th-31st, Stuttgart,
6 > > Germany)
7 > > Have Gentoo participated here before?
8 > >
9 > > I'm planning to go, assuming that I do not have any exams those days.
10 > >
11 > > Daniel
12 > > --
13 > > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
16 > I'd like to, but unfortunately it's during my final exams. Don't think I
17 > can spend the weekend for something else than learning Oracle stuff. :\
20 I should be going. In the previous ones I have been at, there has
21 been no Gentoo presence. Maybe a Gentoo BOF would be an idea?
22
23 Zaheer Abbas
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list