From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New QA policy: Packages must not disable installing manpages via USE flags
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 18:10:01
1 Ühel kenal päeval, K, 17.07.2019 kell 18:05, kirjutas Robin H. Johnson:
2 > - significantly increases the version bump requirements (can't simply
3 > copy & local-build & quick-test & commit)
4
5 Unrelated to the topic at hand, but I seriously hope this isn't the
6 standard we aim for in our version bumping. At the very least, the
7 build system should get checked for dependency changes (minimum deps
8 and otherwise)...
11 Mart