From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] some inconsistencies
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 04:13:33
1 julesgag@×××××.com wrote:
2 >
3 > hi,
4 >
5 > I want to report two inconsistencies I have found. First, the lastest mozilla revisions depend on gtk+-1.2.9 which is not on the cvs yet.
6
7 Thanks I have commited it. Be warned it's under development like the
8 other gnome stuff. But it gtk should work
9 correct.
10
11 Second, the homepage report that linux-2.4.2-r1 have been updated to
12 -r2 but this doesn't seem to have been commited to cvs yet.
13
14 Maybe just the soure package was commited. Take a look at linux-sources.
15 I made a source package for 2.4.2-ac13
16 and commited it yesterday. It seems to be stable till now.
17
18 achim~
21 > Thanks,
22 >