From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Georgy Yakovlev <gyakovlev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: new category for container related packages, instead of app-emulation
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 22:23:33
1 Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2021, 23:44:40 CEST schrieb Georgy Yakovlev:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > We've been collecting more and more container related packages in
5 > app-emulation/*
6 >
7 > What do you think about finally moving those packages to separate category?
8 >
9 > probably app-containers/
10 >
11 > Here's the tentative list, most tools have description attached for easier
12 > review, 36 candidates so far, there may be more around, I only looked at
13 > app-emulation.
14
15 Sounds like a good idea! -a
18 Andreas K. Hüttel
19 dilfridge@g.o
20 Gentoo Linux developer
21 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)