From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Seeking the missing dates that past and present developers joined Gentoo.
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:26:44
1 On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 05:42:59AM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > I added ~100 joined dates thus far, however the
3 > archives (esp. for -core) that I have access to are not complete, and
4 > don't go back nearly as far as the depths of Gentoo history,
5
6 Have you considered using the recruiters bugs in bugzilla?
7 For me at least the date it was closed is the closest date I can come up
8 with.
9
10 Maurice.
13 Maurice van der Pot