From: Cal Evans <cal@××××××××.com>
To: MecaT <mecat@××.pl>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] UT2003 on Gentoo.
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:49:39
1 It works...sometimes. I tried it on my new Sony VIO Desktop machine and
2 could not get Unreal to boot. But gentoo and X came up just fine.
3
4 I tried it on another machine and it came up fine even UT worked but I
5 couldn't get sound. (cat /proc/devices shows sound but aumix will not start
6 and UT is silent...but beautiful!)
7
8 =C=
9
10 *
11 * Cal Evans
12 * The Virtual CIO
13 * http://www.calevans.com
14 *
17 -----Original Message-----
18 From: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o]On
19 Behalf Of MecaT
20 Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 2:36 PM
21 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
22 Subject: [gentoo-dev] UT2003 on Gentoo.
25 If it works (I have not tried yet) you should add screenshots!
26 This was cool idea to add game like that like this to Getnoo project.
27 This is second game which make Linux, best system for
28 console games on PC (Frozen Bubble). Imagine Devil May Cry :-)) on
29 your famous PC-Linux-Gentoo-GameConsole :-)))
30 Bless you for that and all Getnoo.
31
32 MecaT
33