From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNOME 1.x and GNOME 1.x dependent package masking
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 04:00:23
1 Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Saleem & Gnome Team,
3 >
4 > I think it's high time this was done. My suggestion would be to
5 > publicise this *beyond* just the gentoo-dev list. I would put this on
6 > -user and in the forums (and one of you should probably blog before the
7 > fact as well).
8 >
9 > Thanks,
10
11 Agreed. Can the original poster please add it (*especially* the package
12 list) to the User Representative's forum please or say on here if you
13 would like me to do it.
14
15 This would need an announcement by the admins also.
16
17 George
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list