From: "José Costa" <meetra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 49 - take 2
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:27:10
1 The Gentoo Council/Gentoo Infra only needs to release one API for all
2 package managers, with all the procedures, how to do stuff standards,
3 quality assurance stuff, blabla...
4
5 Create that documentation for what Gentoo and their devels really need
6 and the package manager developers do what they want. If they want to
7 do what the docs say... great, it can be a "certified package
8 manager". If not, well... too bad.
9
10 The best GPL package manager should be the primary with the
11 dependencies that solar said in this discussion.
12
13 PS: I'm kinda new at this but I'm a little sad when reading some emails...
14