From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: proxy-maint@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] scheme herd needs help
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:40:58
1 El dom, 03-02-2013 a las 13:42 -0800, Tim Harder escribió:
2 > On 2013-02-03 Sun 13:21, Cyprien Nicolas wrote:
3 > >> Who is behind lisp overlay? Only you or more people that could also be
4 > >> contacted to try to get them maintaining guile? Thanks for the info
5 > >
6 > >We are 2 or 3 non-dev volonteers. pchrist is busy with life and
7 > >common-lisp stuff, grozin and radhermit give a hand on some
8 > >packages. The lisp overlay guys are easily rechable through
9 > >#gentoo-lisp or gentoo-lisp mailing list.
10 > >
11 > >About guile, I'm the only one having touched it for the last 2 years
12 > >[1]. I think I could proxy-maint it, with an experienced dev in
13 > >eselect modules and multiple SLOT packages.
14 >
15 > I can help maintain guile and will proxy stuff for you (but I'm not in
16 > the proxy-maintainers herd).
17 >
18 > Tim
19
20 I think it's not a problem, you don't need to be in that herd for
21 proxying. What final list of packages will be proxy maintained finally
22 then? Looks like guile... but not sure about hop (most people would
23 prefer to get in tree version also fixed instead of needing to rely on
24 lisp overlay :/)
25
26 Thanks