From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] missing opengl dependency header
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 09:14:47
1 On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:46:17 +0100
2 Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > I've compiled love2d-0.9.1 from the sources with Gentoo.
5
6 We cannot fix what you do while you work around the package manager. If
7 it has an ebuild that fails, then we can help you. This mailing list
8 certainly isn't the right place to seek support with that, and the bug
9 tracker might be neither if no ebuild controls that build attempt.
10
11 > In fact, /usr/include/GL/glext.h is a relative symlink to
12 > ../../lib64/opengl/global/include/GL/glext.h
13
14 Please file a bug report if that is still appropriate.
17 jer