From: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pfeifer-sources -> gentoo-test-sources
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:30:57
1 On Tuesday 14 October 2003 04:09 pm, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
2 > Brian Jackson wrote:
3 > > I've moved what was pfeifer-sources to gentoo-test-sources. Everybody give
4 it
5 > > some testing so we can get gentoo-sources updated as soon as possible.
6 > >
7 > > --Iggy
10 > * emerged fine
11 > * compiled fine
12 >
13 > but!
14 >
15 > - nothing in /usr/share/doc! (where is changelog?)
16
17 The changelog is installed out of a tarball which I didn't use on this, so the
18 normal way of installing a ChangeLog won't work in this case. I'll see what I
19 can figure out.
20
21 > - gave me a kernel panic so could not boot into it!
22
23 Could you tell me what it was, or file a bug for it?
26 > Would it be possible to make a copy of 2.4.22 bootsplash patch publicly
27 > available?
28
29 It's the same one from the last pfeifer-sources.
30
31 --Iggy
34 Home -- http://www.brianandsara.net
35 Gentoo -- http://gentoo.brianandsara.net