From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:25:50
1 On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 01:37:00 -0600 Lance Albertson
2 <ramereth@g.o> wrote:
3 > Curtis Napier wrote:
4 >
5 > > If you have access to a Macintosh, Windows, *BSD or any other OS or
6 > > Browser please test the site and include your OS and the browser
7 > > version in your feedback. I haven't received feedback from
8 > > Konqueror or Safari so feedback from those browsers would be much
9 > > appreciated.
10 >
11 > Visually, the light grey color for the main text makes it a bit harder
12 > to read the instructions. Any reason why you couldn't use black or a
13 > darker color for the text? To me that text is the most important part
14 > of our site and if we can't read that well, we have a problem :-).
15
16 Variable names and commands are bright blue in the old docs. The new
17 color is darker and that does not improve readability since the
18 contrast is not optimal. I think a brighter tint would make it easier
19 to distinguish the text color from the (highlighted) parts.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Renat
25 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
26 durch die sie entstanden sind.
27 (Einstein)