From: Wayne Vovil <wayne.vovil@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] goodbye
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:38:16
1 I don't know what has caused this; but maybe two people could get together any resolve differences. It is the way the world should work; but in the end if this is not possible, I wish both of you good luck, and thanks must go to anyone who contributes the fruits of their labour to Open Source, which is a gift to all.
2
3 cheers
4
5 Wayne
6 Perth, Western Australia
7
8 > Geert Bevin <gbevin@××××.com> gentoo-dev@g.o [gentoo-dev] goodbyeReply-To: gentoo-dev@g.o
9 >Date: 13 Apr 2002 08:36:07 +0200
10 >
11 >Hi all,
12 >
13 >this litte note to notify you all that I'm leaving Gentoo as a
14 >developer. I'm unable to continue to work with Daniel and I feel being
15 >tossed around, disrepected and undervalued.
16 >
17 >I hope you guys do well and prosper. I'll be doing my own projects
18 >again.
19 >
20 >Take care and best regards,
21 >
22 >Geert.
23 >
24 >--
25 >Geert Bevin Uwyn
26 >"Use what you need" Lambermontlaan 148
27 >http://www.uwyn.com 1030 Brussels
28 >gbevin@××××.com Tel & Fax +32 2 245 41 06
29 >
31 >gentoo-dev mailing list