From: Sylvain <asm8@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: Killed process while booting...
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:43:55
1 I'll check that, but don't think i have a such problem, since
2 the live cd works well, and i never had such pb before rebooting with
3 this new kernel.
4
5 Thank's for you help
6 Regards,
7
8 sylvain
9
10 Le Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:57:03 +0100
11 Gert Menke <g.menke@×××.net> a écrit:
12
13 > Hi,
14 >
15 > On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 01:56:50PM +0100, Sylvain wrote:
16 > > I still don't understand all this random garbage :-(
17 > > I suppose the problem could come from a bad kernel ?
18 >
19 > Or bad ram.
20 > Try www.memtest86.com.
21 >
22 > Regards,
23 > Gert
24 >
25 > --
26 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
30 > Haut D_bit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros rembours_s sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
31 > Profitez du Haut D_bit _ partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w
32
34 Haut Débit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
35 Profitez du Haut Débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w
39 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list