From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] headless herds
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 02:09:13
1 On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 05:55:38PM -0600, Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > secure-tunneling:
3 > net-analyzer/mping
4 > net-misc/corkscrew
5 > net-misc/ghamachi
6 > net-misc/hamachi
7 > net-misc/openssh
8 > net-misc/openswan
9 > net-misc/strongswan
10 > net-misc/tinc
11 >
12 > There isn't even an alias for this team. Should probably be removed
13 > and packages moved to maintainer-needed unless there is another
14 > appropriate herd they can join.
15 Umm, I don't know why you listed several of these packages as belonging
16 to secure-tunneling, because they definitely do NOT.
17 mping - netmon
18 corkscrew - sysadmin
19 *hamachi - maintainer-needed
20 openswan - has mrness as the maintainer as well
21 tinc - has dragonheart as the maintainer as well.
22
23 > live-cd:
24 > app-admin/pwgen
25 > app-arch/pbzip2
26 > app-misc/livecd-tools
27 > dev-python/pyparted
28 > dev-util/catalyst
29 > media-gfx/splash-themes-livecd
30 > sys-apps/ddcxinfo-knoppix
31 > sys-apps/gli
32 > sys-apps/hwdata-gentoo
33 > sys-apps/hwsetup
34 > sys-apps/parted
35 > sys-fs/squashfs-tools
36 > sys-libs/libkudzu
37 > x11-misc/mkxf86config
38 > x11-themes/gdm-themes-livecd
39 > x11-themes/gentoo-artwork-livecd
40 a bunch of these belong to releng, but I think some others could
41 probably be tree-cleaned as well, I don't think they are used on release
42 media anymore.
46 Robin Hugh Johnson
47 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
48 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
49 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85