From: Per Wigren <wigren@××××.se>
To: Abhishek Amit <abhishekamit2000@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Renaming ebuilds...
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 05:30:38
1 On Thursday 27 March 2003 00:28, Abhishek Amit wrote:
2 > On 00:57 Wed 26 Mar , Per Wigren wrote:
3 > > Another one is x11-themes/redhat-artwork which should be called bluecurve
4 > > instead... Yes, that one is my fault because I submitted it as
5 > > redhat-artwork a long time ago.. ;)
6
7 > A long time ago I heard that people could not call it Bluecurve as
8 > Redhat has a copyright on that.
9
10 But the theme IS Bluecurve.. It's not a clone, it's not a derivate, it IS the
11 original Bluecurve. Of course we must be able to call it Bluecurve.
12 Maybe we can't change it into another theme and still call it Bluecurve, but
13 that is not the case with Gentoo. ;)
14
15 // Per
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list