From: Gustavo Felisberto <humpback@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [SEMI-OFF-TOPIC] PSU for a Cobalt Qube 2
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:55:10
1 I just received a Cobalt Qube 2 .It only has 16 mb of ram but i'm working on
2 getting more memory. But the unit cammed with now PSU so i am hunting for one of
3 these:
4 1- A Working PSU
5 2- A non working psu (to use the connector) and pinout of the psu
6 3- The pinout of the psu so i can hack another solution
7
8 If any one out there could help it would be great. I would pay for shipping
9 costs, but this is christmas, so a christmas present would be nice ;)
10
11 If i could get this working it would become another gentoo box ;)
14 Gustavo Felisberto
15 (HumpBack)
16 Web: http://dev.gentoo.org/~humpback
17 Blog: http://blog.felisberto.net/
19 It's most certainly GNU/Linux, not Linux. Read more at
20 http://www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html .