From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: "Gentoo Dev." <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gaim compiles OK without 'gnome' in USE; pan still broken
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:56:59
1 ons 2001-10-10 klockan 22.53 skrev Gold is Heavy:
2 > Hi Gentoo Hackers,
3 >
4 > Taking out 'gnome' from USE flags allowed me to get a useful gaim executable.
5 > So far so good! I might even stick gnome back in there...
6 >
7 > But Pan still gives me the same problems :(. I would hate to think that Pan
8 > is tied to Gnome. Even so, I do have all the stuff that Martin suggested,
9 > and pan still doesn't work :(.
10
11 Just to make sure, you did remerge gdk-pixbuf with USE=gnome?
12
13 I have also tried Pan and it works fine here but I use GNOME too.
14
15 Regards,
16 Mikael Hallendal
20 Mikael Hallendal
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
22 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden