From: George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Unstable branch proposal - second round
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:11:06
1 Chris
2
3 I cannot post to the forum, all I get in responce is this:
4
5 Request Error The server has encountered an internal server error. The error
6 has been logged and will be investigated by our system programmers.
7 AOLserver/3.3.1+ad13 on http://relentless.org:8000
8
9 Therefore I attach my posting here.
10
11 PS
12 Don't you think we should change the topic name? I am afraid this "unstable
13 branch" stuff scares @gentoo.org people off :-).
14 If you agree please reply off my posting under "distributed ebuild
15 processing" or start the new thread.
16
17 George