From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patch to remove JAVA_PKG_VNEED support from java-utils-2.eclass
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:32:26
1 Alistair Bush wrote:
2 > This patch removes the functionality within java-utils-2.eclass to
3 > record and pass to java-config old style virtuals.
4 > This functionality is not utilized within any repo that I know about and
5 > is _most probably_ horribly broken anyway.
6 >
7 > _ALL_ ebuilds that are using this functionality (aka 0) should instead
8 > be using java-virtuals.
9 >
10 > Java Team any issue with this patch? The point of removing this
11 > functionality is so I can cleanup java-config a little.
14 no
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri