From: Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Change the stabilization request flows
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 04:52:03
1 On 23/04/2022 14.22, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Sat, 23 Apr 2022, Arthur Zamarin wrote:
3 >
4 >> ...
5 >
6 > That's not entirely fool-proof. Sometimes a maintainer's description
7 > suggests that they shouldn't be CCed. (Maybe we need an additional tag
8 > for this to make it machine readable?)
9
10 I'm all for more machine readable metadata.xml with extra tags for
11 things like that. Also, is that common to have such things? Why would
12 you be marked as maintainer and not be CC for stabilization requests? At
13 least to my understanding of maintainer "job" at Gentoo seem to contradict?
14
15 Also, if we decide (at least in the current thread) to add a new tag to
16 mark this person as non-CC - what is the approval process for such a change?
17
18 > Ulrich
22 Arthur Zamarin
23 arthurzam@g.o
24 Gentoo Linux developer (Python, GURU, Arch Teams)

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature