From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xmms testing please
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:57:46
1 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Hi All,
4 >
5 > I stole a bug report from the sound team, which had a patch that
6 > Paul De Vrieze created from a user submitted fix for gettext-0.12
7 > issues, to XMMS. I bumped the revision to -r23 because I added a
8 > small patch to have skins browsable in /usr/local/share/xmms/Skins
9 > as well as the two regular places.
10 >
11 > So, please consider it a bugfix for -r22 and the candidate for going
12 > stable (other arches would really be appreciated as testers).
13
14 there's something weird with the new XMMS, as 'xmms -t' doesn't
15 "start / pause" anymore, it does "start / next thingy on playlist".
16
17 this is of course _really_ annoying when people try to talk to you,
18 and you don't pause the music, you skip ahead to the next track.
19 :-)
22 Terje
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list