From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: amd64 Keywords
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 02:11:25
1 On Thursday 31 March 2005 7:55 pm, Jason Huebel wrote:
2 > Now, If ciaranm is offering to make the massive changes required for this
3 > then maybe. Otherwise, it isn't happening anytime soon.
4
5 I recend the offer for ciaranm to do the changes if he feels like it. That
6 was, if you didn't catch it, sarcasm. But I'm not very good at sarcasm. :-)
7
8 We've added the aforementioned note to our documentation explaining why amd64
9 is the chosen keyword for the x86-64 arch.
12 Jason Huebel
13 Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead
14 Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter
15
16 GPG Public Key:
17 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230
18
19 "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
20 Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)