From: Benny Pedersen <me@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] horde and friends
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:07:05
1 Hi gentoo fellows
2
3 i started using horde with paid consulting and found some troubles in
4 php and c-client that trigger on some mails not being displayed at all
5 in imp :/
6
7 what i would like (a dream ?) is to have horde more stablelized in
8 gentoo and not just it works for me, so you are wroung :/
9
10 problem as i see it, is that we have multiple horde ebuilds, but it
11 would make more sense to have one horde ebuild with more use flags ?
12
13 imho this is more simple and covers more the problem to solve what and
14 how and where things get installed
15
16 let me know if you dont agree and why
17
18 squirrelmail and roundcube does not use c-client lib so thay have not
19 this problem just in horde
22 xpoint