From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: razorqt-base/*
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:55:39
1 On 8 November 2014 19:15, Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi Ben,
3 >
4 > Have you read comments on Qt overlay commit? Have you check reverse dependencies of packages you are masking? razorqt-base/libqtxdg is used by LXQt. So, please, unmask it. I will move it into lxqt-base category. But until this, please, do not touch it. And, please, make sure you are reading metadata.xml and checking revdeps of packages you are touching.
5
6 I mistakenly assumed you had a newer version of all packages in the
7 lxqt-base category. Nothing outside of the razorqt-base category
8 should logically have depended on a package in there. Anyway, I have
9 since fixed this issue with a package move to dev-libs/libqtxdg. I
10 have adjusted the depend lines in relevant lxqt ebuilds.
13 Cheers,
14
15 Ben | yngwin
16 Gentoo developer