From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A new 'arches@gentoo.org' alias for bugzilla?
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:59:01
1 On Thursday 22 July 2004 16:15, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Wouldn't it be a bit better to spend slightly more of your time to get
3 > the bug right than to spend a lot of every single arch dev's time trying
4 > to figure out whether you *really* meant "all archs" and whether the bug
5 > has been fixed on their arch already?
6
7 Sure. But we've already established that there isn't a single place to look
8 for a list of arches. I believe we left the conversation on IRC with Kurt
9 looking into how to solve that one.
10
11 > Chances are, you don't really mean all archs anyway.
12
13 Chances are I mean all but the one I use.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Stu
17 --
18 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
19 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
20 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
21
22 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
23 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C