From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Fixing eclass code relying on ${IUSE} greps?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:07:45
1 Il giorno mer, 14/09/2011 alle 12.38 +0200, Michał Górny ha scritto:
2 >
3 > Honestly, I'm ready to remove all relevant code in
4 > autotools-utils.eclass and fix all ebuilds in gx86 & Sunrise using it.
5 > But if that's not the path we're going to take, I'd like to avoid
6 > changing API then.
7
8 If that means that you won't just add --enable-debug/--disable-debug on
9 ebuilds just because they declare IUSE=debug then please do so.
10
11 It's one of the worst ideas I have ever seen implemented :|
14 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
15 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/