From: Dave Lee <davel@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Larry the Cow
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:54:54
1 Alastair Nicol wrote:
2 > >
3 > > BUT, cast dispersions on Larry the Cow's sexuality,
4 > >
5 > nothing wrong with a little fun......
6 >
7 > and IMHO the amount of work Daniel churns out he might be a little busy!
8 >
9 > total respect to Daniel.
10 >
11 > (and i dont know the guy)
12
13 I dont know Daniel or Todd but I think the statement wasn't meant to knock
14 anybody, I believe it was meant to bring out into the open a discussion
15 of some of the problems gentoo is facing as it grows (in userbase and
16 developers). I think we all want the same thing, a stable gentoo with a
17 strong base for continued growth.
18
19 Dave