From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: xfce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] XFCE team lead election
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:57:42
1 Hello, everyone.
2
3 There's been a while since we re-manned the Xfce team. Since then, I
4 wasn't able to get any reply from the old team members. And after all,
5 the team lead election is way overdue, so I'd like to go along with
6 other teams and start a new election.
7
8 Let's start by setting up a two-week preparation period (until
9 2015-10-14) when:
10
11 1. more developers can decide to join the Xfce project,
12
13 2. we discuss how to select the new lead.
14
15 If you want to join, just add yourself to the wiki page [1]. If you
16 want to discuss, please reply to this mail (and keep everyone CC-ed!)
17
18 For the election, I propose that we make perfinion the lead and be done
19 with it.
20
21 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Xfce
24 Best regards,