From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] questions of semantics in ebuild.sh
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:34:38
1 On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 05:39:53PM -0500,
2 in <200401271739.53627.vapier@g.o>, Mike Frysinger
3 <vapier@g.o> wrote:
4 > On Tuesday 27 January 2004 14:44, Drake Wyrm wrote:
5 > > Okay, *that* makes sense. To continue that logic, src_* functions need
6 > > to be sandboxed, while pkg_* functions need to be unsandboxed. Now,
7 > > what about the dyn_* functions?
8 >
9 > they're internal functions you should never ever overload ... basically,
10 > unless you're gonna do internal portage hacking, forget they exist :P
11
12 That's the idea. I'm trying to learn and understand as much as I can
13 so I can quit throwing my ideas at the forums and mailing lists, and
14 actually help develop.
15 --
16 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
17 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
18 --Ghost in the Shell