From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <tomas.chvatal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/bug-cleaners: index.xml
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:09:39
1 2013/11/16 Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
2
3 > On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:29:20 +0000
4 > Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
7 > > I think this is unnecessary. Infra requested all new projects to be in
8 > > the Wiki so I don't think that you are supposed to add a proj/en page
9 > > anymore just so you can redirect it to the Wiki
10 >
11 > True, GLEP 39 does still require it so a 11 lines file doesn't hurt;
12 > not sure what the right approach to update that GLEP is, especially
13 > given that its authors are no longer have commit access to it.
14 >
15 > We could raise this at the open floor call of the Council meeting.
16 >
17 > On a side note, while we're at it we could mark the authors there as
18 > retired or update their e-mail address; whichever way fits better.
21 Yay, lets update the glep.
22 As we councilmen continue the favorite weekly meetings ;-) we could update
23 it next tuesday if somebody writes patch and it is triv. enough to handle
24 there :)
25
26 Cheers
27