From: Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Announcement of The G Palmtop Environment ebuilds
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:09:48
1 On Ter, 2009-02-03 at 11:28 -0500, Richard Freeman wrote:
2 > Angelo Arrifano wrote:
3 > > We at -embedded would like to introduce GPE - The G Palmtop Environment.
4 > > <<The GPE Palmtop Environment provides a user interface environment for
5 > > palmtop/handheld computers running the GNU/Linux or any other UNIX-like
6 > > operating system.>>
9 > Sounds neat? How long until I'm running gentoo on my android? :)
12 Right away: http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/embedded/linwizard/overlay/
13 Take the gpe-base/gpe meta ebuild which should pull all the stuff.
14
15 Happy xcompiling,
16 --
17 Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>