From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Future developer
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 11:38:50
1 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> posted
2 200606302154.53273.pauldv@g.o, excerpted below, on Fri, 30 Jun
3 2006 21:54:47 +0200:
4
5 > I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is "Tom". He
6 > arived last monday on 10:22 am (UTC+02). I and my wife will take care of
7 > mentoring him to full developership ;-).
8 >
9 > In the meantime, he's got his own album on
10 > http://www.cs.ru.nl/~pauldv/tom/
11
12 So I go to the page, and having images off by default, the first thing I
13 notice is the "show sourcecode" link! Wonderful and terrible things go
14 through my mind! You already DNA sequenced the poor guy and are publishing
15 his source code on the /web/? =8^0 Then I realize it's the source for the
16 /page/, click the show images button, and all is well, despite my brief
17 bout of technical vertigo. =8^)
18
19 Anyway, congrats!
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list