From: Mauricio Lima Pilla <pilla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:28:41
1 On Wednesday 06 June 2007 13:48:53 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > That wasn't what I said. What I said was that the forums staff have no
4 > accountability, and that the proctors were suffering as a result of
5 > containing too many of said forums staff.
6
7 That's bullshit. We are subject to the same rules as the other gentoo
8 devs/staffs. Stop spreading your FUD around (I think I said that before).
9
10 As for the forum staff in the proctors, I think that some of us could be found
11 in the proctors because we cared and we tried to do something to improve our
12 communication media (if we had any success on it, that's another discussion).
13 But the number of forum staff in the proctors has recently decreased, as
14 amne, jmbsvicetto, and myself decided to step down and leave the proctors.
15
16 Good luck for the remaining proctors, they will need as they aparently can't
17 even expect any support from council members.
20 Cheers
21
22 Pilla