From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer request: sys-apps/kmscon
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 06:09:44
1 On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 22:42 -0700, Matt Turner wrote:
2 > alexxy added it more than a year ago to the tree as part of the x11
3 > herd, of which he isn't a maintainer. It hasn't been really seen any
4 > attention and is broken with current versions of Mesa. I've pinged him
5 > multiple times to see if he's planning to handle any of the
6 > outstanding bugs.
7 >
8 > Someone please take over maintenance and fix up this package?
11 I'll try to make some room this weekend and see if I can't give it a go
12 here.